Downloaded the latest SDK (working fine) but while doing the updates
through the Android SDK Manager in eclipse I have managed to get some
items but some just keep on timing out! I only seem to be able to get
download speeds of 10KB/s! My net connection is fine and supports
speeds much higher than this! Is this an issue with too many
downloaders? is there another way to get these updates?

Thanks,

David

ps i'm in ireland if this would affect the speed.....