I am having the same issue.  I am adding some apache libs to the
project and JAX RS libs from java like jsr311-api-1.0.jar

Ignoring InnerClasses attribute for an anonymous inner class that
doesn't come with an associated EnclosingMethod attribute.

Basic question.  Can we simply add these libs to the android project
or do we have to do some thing to get this working on android OS

thanks
Raj