Hello,

Let me present an idea I have, and looking forward to see it working.
Assume we have an Android phone but it's ROM is missing the Google Maps
Navigation app (such as HTC Magic) but has inbuilt GPS.
The user owns a Treo 750 device powered by Windows Mobile, but that doesn't
have the GPS.

What do you think is it possible to connect the two phones, so the Android
will act as a GPS receiver for the Windows Mobile phone, and the Navigation
app will work on the Treo 750 by taking the coordinates from HTC Magic? Any
thoughts?

--
Márton