From: tinyang [mailto:tiny...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 10:09 AM
To: android-beginners@googlegroups.com
Subject: [android-beginners] Debugging code

I think I am missing something when trying to debug my code in eclipse.  I
can run/debug code from the run or debug buttons in eclipse,   but I
remember I used to have some tab on the bottom, logcat I think it was that
would scroll a lot of info about everything the emulator phone was doing.  I
have the logcat tab on the bottom, and I have tried selecting info and
verbose logging modes to get all that good info to show up in the logcat
whenever I run/debug my app in the emulator, but I'm not having any luck.
Can someone suggest what I can do to get this working again?  Thanks.

7:43 PM