Hello Everyone!

The more I study the examples in the ApiDemo folder, the more I'm
beginning to understand how everything is meant to work. I do need
some minor clarification on something. In the docs there is this quick
snippet:

"Here's how to use the API at an extremely high level:

   1. Write a custom View subclass.
   2. Obtain a handle to an OpenGLContext, which provides access to
the OpenGL functionality.
   3. In your View's onDraw() method, get a handle to a GL object, and
use its methods to perform GL operations.

For an example of this usage model (based on the classic GL
ColorCube), showing how to use it with threads can be found in
com.android.samples.graphics.GLSurfaceViewActivity.java."

I'm not following how this creates a thread. Reading over thread
creation, there's both a Handle and Thread object created... with is
not done here. My apologies if this is a bit of an ignorant question,
but I'm just as new to Java as I am to Android. (I'm intermediate with
C and have used OpenGL).

The TriangleActivity.java with the StaticTriangleRenderer.java is a
great example to learn from, but I'm still not sure how this makes use
of a thread. Or perhaps... is the thread creation handled somehow in
the renderer that I'm not following?

Thanks everyone,