AFAIK, there is no way to do this.... In my experience it would be up to the
developer of each app to provide an option in the settings that would allow
you to determine if it starts on boot up or not.

If it is 3rd-party apps then it is my opinion that if the developer didn't
provide this option, then it is a poorly designed app...

There are only 10 types of people in the world...
Those who know binary and those who don't.