Hi
I created the list successfully but my problem is when ever i select
an item in the list it is not moving to another layout. In that layout
i created a button and text view. can any one help me
below iam placing my code.

//In this code wheneven i select the second option from the list it
has to go to another layout where one text view will be there.

public class SList extends ListActivity implements
OnItemClickListener
{

        final String[] items = new String[]{
                "First","Second"
        };
    ListView lv = null;
    public void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState)
    {
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
       setListAdapter(new ArrayAdapter<String>(this,
                        android.R.layout.simple_list_item_1,items));
       lv = getListView();
       lv.setChoiceMode(lv.CHOICE_MODE_SINGLE);
        lv.setTextFilterEnabled(true);
        lv.setOnItemClickListener(this);

    }

    /*protected void onListItemClick(ListView l, View v, int position,
long id)
    {

        super.onListItemClick(l, v, position, id);
        int pos = position;
        String str = (String) lv.getItemAtPosition(pos);
        if(str == "First")
        {
                setContentView(R.layout.second);

        }

    }*/

public void onItemClick(AdapterView parent, View v, int postion, long
id) throws NullPointerException
        {
                int pos = postion;
                String str = (String)lv.getItemAtPosition(pos);
                if(str.equals("Second"))
                {
                        setContentView(R.layout.main);
                        TextView tv = null;
                        tv = (TextView)findViewById(R.id.TextView01);
                        tv.setText("Hello");
                        setContentView(tv);

                }
}

//In this code wheneven i select the second option it has to go to
another layout where one text view will be there.

please help me