In my experience a "Source not found" problem is usually due to a null
pointer exception, although I am sure there can be other causes as well.

Can you post the logcat info?  That will generally give the specific error
you are encountering...

Thanks,
Justin

There are only 10 types of people in the world...
Those who know binary and those who don't.