R.java is a file that is generated when you compile.  If you recompile with
your new settings then it should be regenerated and you should be good to
go.  Also, make sure you set the minSdkVersino attribute in the manifest
file to the appropriate level.

There are only 10 types of people in the world...
Those who know binary and those who don't.