Have you verified the website is correct by checking with a couple different
hash generation sites?

On Dec 6, 2009 11:00 PM, "Mike M" <mike.mos...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey guys,

I'm trying to get an MD5 Hash in my Android app, but it's not giving
the correct hash.

For example, in my app I have this:

MD5_Hash hash = new MD5_Hash();
myHash = hash.Hash("What I want to Hash");

I get this from the above code:  306a801b82d299c8e965c2bf1d7fc18

I go to a website that will calculate MD5 hashes, and enter "What I
want to Hash", and get this:  306a8001b82d299c8e965c2bf1d7fc18.

It does this every time; for some reason it strips one of the 0's.
Has anyone noticed this?  Is there another / bettter way to get a hash
?

Thanks