Hi every body

I wrote an application which contains a list view, when i click on
list my application will move to another list when i click on that
list it will move to another activity like that my application will
work. Now my problem is i would like to display the path on the top of
my application means that iam in this acativity like that

eg: list 1(main activity) when i click on list it is moving to another
list (next activity) when i click on that list it will move to another
activity, now i have to display path as shown in bracket (/main
activity/secondactivity/another activity) if i come back from third
activity to second activity my path also need to changed dynamically.

can any one help me to get rid of this problem.

thank you
sabs