I am wondering if there is a way to open another Application (not
Activity) with intents.  I want users to be able to look at the
pictures on their device, so when they push a button, it will open the
GalleryPicker that comes on Android devices.

I've debugged my Droid when I am on the Home screen and I open the
GalleryPicker.  Here's the debugs:

INFO/ActivityManager(1015): Starting activity: Intent
{ act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=
[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] flg=0x10200000
cmp=com.android.camera/.GalleryPicker }

I am trying to use this code:

Intent i = new Intent();
i.addCategory(Intent.CATEGORY_LAUNCHER);
i.setAction(Intent.ACTION_MAIN);
i.setComponent(new ComponentName("com.android.camera",
".GalleryPicker"));
i.setFlags(0x10200000);

startActivity(i);

When I hit the button, here is what I get in the debugs:

INFO/ActivityManager(1015): Starting activity: Intent
{ act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=
[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] flg=0x10200000
pkg=com.android.camera cmp=com.android.camera/.GalleryPicker }

ERROR/AndroidRuntime(31059):
android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: Unable to find explicit
activity class {com.android.camera/.GalleryPicker}; have you declared
this activity in your AndroidManifest.xml?

Any ideas, or is this futile?

Thanks