I'm working on a layout where I use a ListView with RelativeLayout
line items. The lineitems themselves are not displaying correctly.

The issue is that the txtVideoDuration TextView is drawn at the top of
the line item instead of the bottom. Because of this the txtVideoTitle
gets a height of 0. As you can see in the XML the txtVideoDuration is
supposed to be clamped to the bottom of the ListView.

My goal is to have the layout resemble the tutorial that google gave
me. Example: [http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2009/02/android-
layout-tricks-1.html][1]

I'm using Android 2.0.1. I've even plugged in the example layout with
out modification into the ListView and the same behavior happens.

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <RelativeLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="?android:attr/listPreferredItemHeight"
        android:padding="6dip">
        <ImageView
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="fill_parent"
                android:id="@+id/imgVideoThumbnail"
                android:layout_alignParentTop="true"
                android:layout_alignParentBottom="true"
                android:minHeight="64dip"
                android:layout_marginRight="6dip"
                android:src="@drawable/icon" />
        <TextView
                android:id="@+id/txtVideoDuration"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="26dip"
        android:layout_toRightOf="@+id/imgVideoThumbnail"
        android:layout_alignParentBottom="true"
        android:layout_alignParentRight="true"
        android:singleLine="true"
        android:ellipsize="marquee"
                android:text="0:00:00" />
        <TextView
                android:id="@+id/txtVideoTitle"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:layout_toRightOf="@+id/imgVideoThumbnail"
        android:layout_alignParentRight="true"
        android:layout_alignParentTop="true"
        android:layout_above="@+id/txtVideoDuration"
        android:layout_alignWithParentIfMissing="true"
        android:gravity="center_vertical"
                android:text="[Title]"
                android:textColor="#FFFFFF" />

    </RelativeLayout>