Hi Valentino,
You won't be able to use that standard URL as you would in a browser.  That
will load a page with a flash player, which will play the embedded content.
What you will want to do to use the Android player (which is not Flash) with
YouTube content is to search with parameters specifying the video formats
you would like, in such a way that you'll get the direct video streaming
URLs instead of one for Flash.

You can read up on the YouTube api documentation to figure out how to search
for valid video content. I've been playing with (
http://gdata-samples-youtube-search-py.appspot.com/) to get some samples to
see the videos works at this point, though. Once I do the search there I
grab a couple valid (H263, MPEG-4) URLs and throw them in the code.

I have a slightly different implementation in my sand box, but this is how
I'm doing it. Also, this did not work on the emulator, but it worked on a
real G1. (The YouTube vids didn't work on the emulator, but if you want one
I know works just to test your code try out "
http://www.jhepple.com/SampleMovies/niceday.wmv";

Side note: Flash looks like its only really supported on the HTC Hero for
now, though to my understanding Adobe is working on expanding support for
more platforms (so until then we're not grabbing the YouTube flash player in
a WebView/browser)

package com.myproject;

import java.io.IOException;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.media.MediaPlayer;
import android.net.Uri;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.View;
import android.widget.Button;
import android.widget.MediaController;
import android.widget.Toast;
import android.widget.VideoView;

public class VideoPlayer extends Activity {

    MediaController mediaController;
    VideoView video;
//    private static final String URIString = "
http://www.jhepple.com/SampleMovies/niceday.wmv";;
    // h263 from you tube
    private static final String URIString = "rtsp://
v1.cache6.c.youtube.com/CiILENy73wIaGQkSUW_ygz76WhMYDSANFEgGUgZ2aWRlb3MM/0/0/0/video.3gp
";
    // MPEG 4 from you tube
//    private static final String URIString = "rtsp://
v7.cache3.c.youtube.com/CiILENy73wIaGQlE0yg2wN9HwxMYESARFEgGUgZ2aWRlb3MM/0/0/0/video.3gp
";
    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.video_player);
        mediaController = new MediaController(this);
        video = (VideoView) findViewById(R.id.video_view);

        video.setVideoURI(Uri.parse(URIString));
        video.setMediaController(mediaController);
        video.requestFocus();

        video.requestFocus();
    }
}