Hi,

I have a problem with Eclipse and Ubuntu. I have created a new empty
project but when I try to start it I just get a NullPointerException.
Here's the full stacktrace:

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.launch.AndroidLaunchController.launch
(Unknown Source)
        at
com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.launch.LaunchConfigDelegate.doLaunch
(Unknown Source)
        at
com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.launch.LaunchConfigDelegate.launch
(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch
(LaunchConfiguration.java:853)
        at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch
(LaunchConfiguration.java:703)
        at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch
(DebugUIPlugin.java:866)
        at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run
(DebugUIPlugin.java:1069)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

and the session data:

eclipse.buildId=M20090917-0800
java.version=1.6.0_0
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86, WS=gtk, NL=de_DE
Framework arguments:  -product org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product
Command-line arguments:  -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86 -product
org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product

I had problems to install ADT with the Eclipse that is in the Ubuntu
repositories, so I have downloaded the precompiled version from
eclipse.org.
Is it possible that I have dome something wrong when I have setup the
ADT environment?

thanks,
Stefan