Hi,

I'm working on an application using a SurfaceView (which is the
callback for events in the app) and everything works fine on the first
launch, when the window looses the focus (onPause) and it gets it
back, the game thread is still running and it's drawing on the canvas
properly, but the view doesn't get input events at all. I have a log
call in the "onTouchEvent" function in the view and it doesn't get to
call that function after the first focus-lost, that's why I think it's
just not recovering it, I've tried with requestFocus() in the view's
"surfaceCreated" function, but it does nothing. Am I missing
something?

Thanks in advance.