Hi Friends....

I am working on AutoCompleteTextView.Its working fine and doen't give
any error.Now the problem I am facing is,suppose we have 3 words
starting from "A",when I start typing the letter "A",It shows all the
three words.If we have three words like "An","Am","Az",when I type "n"
after "A",two other words should be removed from the list.and it
should display only "An".But those two letters are not disappeared in
my AutoCompleteTextView.What should I do???

Any one have any idea????

Thanks in Advance
Nemat