So I've been doing so basic development with one little hitch that
I've run into so far.  I would like to make several AVD's in the AVD
manager where each virtual device replicates each of the existing
released phones with the Android platform for both hardware and
software upon the release of the phone.  However, every time so far I
have specified additional properties other than Abstracted LCD
density, the AVD manager freezes on me.  I just did it again to me
when all I did was also specify SD Card support = true, Device ram
size = 256, Resolution = 854 x 480, SD Card size = 16000 MiB, and
Abstracted LCD density = 160 in an attempt to make a virtual Verizon
Droid device.  Anything I can do to avoid these freezes?