> Firstly, is it possible to implement composite keys?

Yes, its possible.

Can do something like this,

CREATE *TABLE* example1(
      field1 text not null,
      field2 text not null,
      *PRIMARY* *KEY*(field1, field2)
   );

> And secondly, how can I load a pre-created database onto an Android
> device efficiently?

Database will be loaded, when you load the apk into the deveice. All
the resource, that application has (like files, database etc.) will be
bundled in the .apk file. And moreover, Database is private to the
application in Android.

Nithin