Hi:

I connected my Android phone (Android 1.6) to my Ubuntu laptop.
I put in the udev rules as listed on this page:

   http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/device.html#setting-up

I have rebooted as well.  However, "adb devices" do not see my phone
and I can see my phone under lsusb.  I have a Samsung Behold II so I used
the Samsung vendor ID
on my udev rules.    I am able to mount my phone.

I must be missing a step somewhere. Why is my "adb devices" not showing my
android phone attached?

Thanks for any tips.

--vincent