We are conducting a survey of mobile application developers aimed at
improving our understanding of mobile application development, focused
on developer practices for building mobile applications. This is a
research project, sponsored by the CyLab Mobility Research Center of
Carnegie Mellon University. Survey results will be made public and
will be available at http://mobileplatforms.wikidot.com  in early
2010.

The survey is open to anyone who is involved in the design and
development of mobile applications, and should take 10-15 minutes to
complete. If you would like to participate in the survey, please click
to go to the survey site at:

http://2010MobileDeveloperSurvey.questionpro.com

You will first be asked to give your consent to participating in the
survey. If you have questions about the survey, please send an email
message to mobilesur...@sv.cmu.edu

Thank you very much for your participation.

All responses will remain confidential and secure. Thank you in
advance for your valuable feedback. Your input will be used to ensure
that we continue to meet your needs. We appreciate your trust and look
forward to serving you in the future.

NOTE: Feel free to circulate this message amongst your colleagues and/
or post it on your blog.