Sorry,
   My english is not good. I have a view with procedure onDraw:
   I want to load the two image from the R.drawable.crab file to
simulate the GIF Animator. But it only display the image once. Here is
my code.
(Remark: the first and second image are cut from R.drawable.crab)
             @Override
             protected void onDraw(Canvas canvas){
                 Resources res = getResources();
                 Bitmap icon = BitmapFactory.decodeResource(res,
R.drawable.crab );
                 //first image cut from crab image file
                 Bitmap bm1 = Bitmap.createBitmap(icon, 0, 100, 100, 100);

                 //second image cut from crab image file
                 Bitmap bm2 = Bitmap.createBitmap(icon, 0, 200, 100, 100);

                 //display first image
                 canvas.drawBitmap(bm1, 100, 100, null);
                 //wait
                        try {