Hi Group,

I have one problem with Google Maps, while opening them at some
location. How could that be possible for user to specify city first
(e.g. type in EditText field "London") then press a button and see
London on the map? I've succeded in opening GMaps at some pre-
specified location, but only using coordinates:(. Cannot find anything
on topic.

Thanks in advance!

Denis