I signed up to check it out.

Sent via my Google Android device...

On Jan 17, 2010 3:29 PM, "theresa" <theresa.val...@idealprojectgroup.com>
wrote:

Hi everyone, I wanted to let you know about Duarlander - it's a
community we created for Android developers and device owners. We
started it out to get users and developers in the same place, so
people who own Android devices can test out applications. Once we get
more people we'll be not only testing applications but reviewing them
as well. And of course, everyone is free to talk about their own apps,
talk about apps that they like or use a lot, talk about their phones,
discuss issues or questions that they have...etc.

Take a look and sign up if you're interested in Android! The website
is www.duarlander.com.
Thanks!