There is a netbeans plugin for it, but I could never get it to work. A
lot of other people have had the same problem, so I would not
recommend wasting time on it.

Eclipse has its own problems, but since the entire Android development
world is using Eclipse and the ADT plugin, it is and will always be
better maintained and supported than the NetBeans plugin. That is why
een though I consider myself a NetBeans person rather than an Eclipse
one, I downloaded Eclipse and learned the basic in order to to
Android.