Hello:

I am a beginner in android application development. I am trying to do
a simple application to enter in a web page with user and 'assword.
But when compiling i get this error ( reached end of file
unexpected)...

Can somebody help me???

Thanks in advance:
         M.Loureiro

I attach the piece of code:

public class Access_w_user_passw extends Activity {
WebView webview;
@Override

    WebView webkit = (WebView) findViewById(R.id.web_view);
    webkit.setHttpAuthUsernamePassword(page.getHost(), realm,username,
password);
    webkit.setWebViewClient( new WebViewClient() {
       @Override
        public void onReceivedHttpAuthRequest  (WebView
view,HttpAuthHandler handler, String host,String realm){
            String[] up = view.getHttpAuthUsernamePassword(host,
realm);
            if( up != null && up.length == 2 ) {
                handler.proceed(up[0], up[1]);
            }
            else{
                Log.d("WebAuth","Could not find user/pass for
domain :"+host+" with realm = "+realm);
           }
        }
    });