Dear Partner,

Greetings, hope this mail finds you well. This is Jonathan
representing WINIT. We propose to give you a great solution that would
enable you to save 60% of your development costs.

We at WINIT are a strategy firm providing clients with a complete
package of solutions to identify and meet all their IT requirements.
Our 13 yrs of expertise in Web development and almost 4 years on
mobile application development for IPhone, Blackberry, Android,
Windows Mobile, Symbian, J2ME, BREW and close to 42 applications on
iPhone, Android and Blackberry have enabled us to create strategies
for startups and existing companies. Here’s how we can help you.

TECHNOLOGIES:

Mobile:

IPhone, Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, J2ME, BREW  etc

WORKFLOW:

1)We will allocate a team of dedicated mobile developers for your
project. This team would work for the price of just one developer
onsite.
2)We can create mockups or prototypes that you could use a proof of
concept to attract investors to your business.
3)Once you like the prototype we will build the entire application.
The reason behind this is to save time on app development    and you
would save costs to a great extent by avoiding constant changes.
4)We can port your iPhone app into Android or Blackberry.
5)We are available 24/7 as we work for clients throughout the globe.
6)Our strategists can add ideas to your application and bring out the
best functionalities
7)We offer you a lifetime free support for fixing any bugs or issues
that may arise after production.

Please feel free to visit our website with our mobile portfolio at
www.winitsoftware.com and www.winitsoftware.com/mobile

We look forward to work with you and have a lasting business
relationship. Kindly give us a time to give you a call and discuss the
potential opportunities we could explore and how you could save costs
and make profits.

Have a great day ahead.

Thanks and Regards,
Jonathan Rees,
Business Development,
WINIT Software
Ph: 646-202-1011
jonathanr...@winitsoftware.com
www.winitsoftware.com

Note:
The contents of this message are confidential and proprietary to WINIT
Software Inc. and unauthorized possession or use may have legal
consequences. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please a reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line , and notify the
sender.
Thank You
*conditions apply