Hi Roger,

I am working on a Video Recorder App. But the problem with this App is
that it doesn't let me shoot high res videos on the Droid when
compared to what the built-in Camcorder App lets you do. The basic
idea is to start the accelerometer when the user starts the video
recording and stop it when the video is stopped. But the video quality
is bad as I said when I try to build my own recorder. Now, I am trying
to figure out if I can use the built-in Camcorder App and somehow
trigger the accelerometer when the user hits the Record button (on-
screen or the hard button on the phone). This is the reason why I have
been trying to get an answer to the above question. Is that something
you can help me on?

Thanks,

Abhi