Hello all,

“service list” command shows a long list of services available.
I have place a real call via the command line.

# service call phone 2 s16 “+15084157509″

could anybody suggest me how can i activate/deactivate a PDP using this
service list.

problem here is i could not find "android.providers.telephony" package
(which is needed) under the service lists (total coming out 50 services)

/rocky