In theory... how many users use a single cell phone?  Even if I let
someone else use my phone, I don't have a way to let my phone know
that it should currently be in "different-user-mode".

If the user has downloaded a tool ti help with keeping the programs in
order, and that program uninstalls your program, isn't that the same
thing as your user uninstalling it?

If you, however' are thinking of a different exmaple, please
elaborate.

Sincerely,
-Kitzy