hey carmen !

Really thankful for such response as i was searching for same thing
for a long time. I need to implement facebook login authentication
feature in my app. i tried with fb-connect api but when i execute i
only see a blank white screen as i try to connect to facebook. This
issue is widely mentioned in the issues section of api. then i came to
know about fbrocket api but as the source code is not given i am not
able to edit the code to mould it for my use. i just need to use the
login part of it for my app. kindly help me out and share any sample
code if u have no issues. I'll be very grateful. being a newbie its
sometimes tough to follow up things.

regards,
wahib

On 3/22/10, Carmen Delessio <carmendeles...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I do not know of an eclipse plugin.
>
> There are several libraries mentioned on the facebook wiki:
> http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/User:Android
>
> - http://me.sylvek.net/index.php?2009/02/11/434-api-facebook-with-android
> - http://xeomax.net/fbrocket/
> - http://code.google.com/p/fbconnect-android/
>
> I created my own library for "BFF Photo" an app that shows Facebook Photos
> and uploads photos and videos.
> I am cleaning up the library now and will ultimately release it.
>
> The main issues seems to be authorization.  I originally used Facebook's
> simplified Desktop authorization:
> http://developers.facebook.com/news.php?blog=1&story=289
>
> But I have switched to authorizing mobile apps method:
> http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/Authentication_and_Authorization_for_Facebook_for_Mobile_Applications
>
> Carmen
> --
> Carmen
> http://www.twitter.com/CarmenDelessio
> http://www.talkingandroid.com
> http://www.facebook.com/BFFPhoto
> http://www.twitter.com/DroidDrop
>

> On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 8:34 PM, peaceinmind <say...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Can any one suggest if there is any FB Api for integrating with
>> Android? I am looking for Eclipse plugin for facebook api that i could
>> use with android.
>>
>> --
>> http://groups.google.com/group/android-beginners?hl=en
>>
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to android-beginners+
>> unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE
>> ME" as the subject.

> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/android-beginners?hl=en

> android-beginners+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with
> the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

--
Wahib-ul-haq

3rd year Communications Engineering Student,
NUST, Pakistan.
Microsoft Student Partner
follow me on twitter @wahibhaq