Hi,

I'm following the instructions on installing the Android SDK and ADT
from the ebook "Hello, Android" by Ed Burnette. Everything seems to
have gone fine up until the point where I select "File -> New ->
Project".

My impression is that everything is installed correctly.

Android SDK packages installed:
http://androidforums.com/attachments/developer-101/2688d1270221524-having-some-trouble-adt-sdk.jpg

"Help -> Install new software" in eclipse:
http://androidforums.com/attachments/developer-101/2689d1270221524-having-some-trouble-adt-eclipse1.jpg

What is already installed" from the previous window:
http://androidforums.com/attachments/developer-101/2690d1270221524-having-some-trouble-adt-eclipse2.jpg

If I reload Eclipse now and select "File -> New -> Project" android
doesn't appear amongst the options. Also if I go to "Window ->
Preferences" there is no mention of android.

To add to the above, the instructions from the ebook are essentially
the same as:
http://developer.android.com/sdk/eclipse-adt.html#installing

I'm using Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo)

Any assistance would be great. I'm normally a notepad / gedit coder,
so I don't have too much experience with eclipse but it shouldn't be
this hard to get started.

Thanks,
g1