Sorry to ping again, but does anyone have any idea how to take an InputStream
from a URLConnection, and make enough data available so that BitmapFactory will
either (a) wait for the data, or (b) have all data already available to it?

  I looked at all of the various classes in/around InputStream, and I didn't
see any way to "preload" it.  Do I need to get the content all by myself?

                      - Chris