Hi,

What I want to do is something like this - First screen has a couple of
buttons, I ask for a user input, then go to the next screen where there are
number of image buttons. Now user can click on any of these buttons and a
properties screen should flash on the screen asking for further user inputs.
Once he says back, the app goes back into the image button page. Once the
user says done and clicks on the finish button, we move out of UI. So I am
sort of looking for navigation between differently laid out UI screens.

Please let me know if any more information is needed.

Thanks, Karthik.