Hello all,

I'm running the latest Eclipse on windows 7 x64. I've downloaded the
Android SDK, the Eclipse plugin and JDK. And have installed all
available packages from the android repository, and have set up an
android virtual device. All good as far as I can tell.

When I come to create a new android project the Finish button is
always disabled. I'm sure I've entered all necessary details but to be
sure I'll run through it here.

Project name: test1
Create new project in workspace
Build target Android 1.5 (I have up to Android 2.1)
Application name: test1
Package name: test1
Create Activity i have checked off, tried it with checked and named
test1
Min SDK Version: 3 (matching Android 1.5)

.. and after all that Finish is always disabled. I'd appreciate any
help with this, I thought i would get at least to a hello world before
posting for help.