Hi,

I am able to write basic android applications now. Thanks for all your help.

However, when there are certain runtime issues, I cannot detect them using
simulator. There is one msg that says "Unexpectedly shutdown" (I also see
this for alarm clock and other apps sometimes - though I cannot figure out
why?).

How to run android apps in debug mode to see where the issue is?

Regards
UE.