Gridview?

Yoann Katchourine, from my phone. (+33)6.50.40.15.82

Le 10 mai 2010 23:13, "Indicator Veritatis" <mej1...@yahoo.com> a écrit :

If I want to create a gameboard, like a checker board or chess board,
and allow the user to select a square by tapping on it, which widget
should I use? The obvious approach would be to make each individual
square a button, but that sounds like too many objects.

Is there some sort of clickable-map widget I could use (not 'map' in
the sense of Google Maps, of course) to return the coordinates of
where he clicked, and let the programmer calculate which square that
is in? Should I just do the whole board as one View? Then what API do
I call to get the coordinates of the tap?