It is admittedly difficult to get it to work in 1.5...

I have implemented it for my app on the market (AppSwipe!) but it was not
easy.  It might be a day or two before I have a chance to sit down and look
at my code but as soon as I can, I will post something here to at least
point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Justin

There are only 10 types of people in the world...
Those who know binary and those who don't.

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 11:58 AM, Chris Ross
<cross+goo...@distal.com<cross%2bgoo...@distal.com>