I am trying to set an alarm to occur every morning at 6:00am.  The
first alarm is being triggerred, but the subsequent alarms are not.
Anybody have any idea what I am doing wrong?

I am using a service as my PendingIntent, which triggers a
notification.

Here is a code snippet:
private void startservice() {
                Calendar cal = Calendar.getInstance();
                cal.set(Calendar.HOUR_OF_DAY, 6);
                cal.set(Calendar.MINUTE, 0);
                cal.set(Calendar.SECOND, 0);

                Intent contentIntent = new Intent(this,
NotificationService.class);
                PendingIntent pendingIntent = PendingIntent.getService(this, 0,
contentIntent, Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_NO_HISTORY );
                alarmManager.setRepeating(AlarmManager.RTC,
cal.getTimeInMillis(),
86400000, pendingIntent);
        }