What is the best way to print the int associated with each key I
pressed? I tried something like this:

    public boolean onKeyDown(int keyCode, KeyEvent event)
    {
        super.onKeyDown(keyCode, event);
        switch (keyCode)
        {
        default :
                // Something might happen here
                TextView currentRankText =
                        (TextView)  this.findViewById(R.id.TypedStuff);
                currentRankText.setText((char)keyCode);
        break;
        }
        return true;

and, well, all I managed to do was to crash the emulator.