Hi all,  this is my first post, and I'm just starting out, so it will
probably be stoopid.

I'm trying to use the ArrayAdatper(Context, int textViewResourceId,
List<T>objects) constructor.

What resourceId am I supposed to use for the second parameter?

I want this to apply this ArrayAdapter to a Spinner, and when I tried
using the Id of the Spinner,  I got a dump in the log, some of which
is : android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID
#0x7f070001 type #0x12 is not valid

Thanks