Hi,

I should also note that there are just many ways to implements the
layout you specify, you can also try other methods, such as: a row of
list view is a scroll view with dynamically populated LI in it (by code)

Regards,
Nam

PS: I will post another method if I can figure out more, contact me if
any question pop up :)