I'm certainly not new to s/w development, but am new specifically to Android, Eclipse, and Java, so bear with me on this question. Someone gave me the files for a package that I can use in my own product. These are contained in a complete directory tree starting with a top-level "project" directory and then standard subdirectories such as .settings, bin, src, etc. And under src and bin are the package subdirectories such as src\com\domainname\PackageName containing the .java files, etc.

So to develop my product that will make use of this package, where do I put this directory tree so that it is seen by Eclipse and whatever other tools are necessary to eventually build an Android product?

(I'm a lot more used to C-based development where you can pretty much name your source files whatever you want and put them just about anywhere!)

 Doug G