On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 7:04 PM, tim <timyt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to try identify something unique inside each activity (and
> reloaded data).

What do you mean you want to "identify something unique in each activity"?
What are you trying to accomplish?

> Is there a way to identify that those 2 are in fact different screens?

I haven't looked at the demo, but are you sure it's the same activity and
not a new one?

> Can I use the calling intent as a way to identify the activity with data?

If it's your own intent, sure. Just put some specific extras in there that
identify what you want. But identify the activity to who? What cares about
what activity is running?

> What if there are multiple intents that launches the same activity (with
> same data, is
> that possible?)

I think that would depend on the launch flags used to launch the activity.

> For example, I would like to differentiate the activity API Demos
> with "Activity, alarm, device admin etc.." from the same activity but
> with the data "App, Content, Graphics".

What? I have no idea what you're trying to do ...

> Or, if there is no way to uniquely identify an activity with data, is
> there a way that we can specify UID in AndroidManifest.xml or somewhere so
> that we can identify the activity?

I have no idea, but I still don't understand what you're trying to do.