Hi All,
I am new on android and I am trying to use map on my application.
I am facing some problem on refreshing the overlay image.
Whenever I redraw the overlay Image, I clear the previous overlay images and
redraw the new items on it.
But the overlay images are not refresh on the spot. It refresh some seconds
later.
OR if I touch the screen, I refresh immediately. I think I should call some
method to refresh the overlay images but I couldn't find.

Please help me if anyone has any idea about my problem.

Regards
NBS