Hi Kostya,

Hmm - that's a good pt - I normally catch NPEs but I will make sure
I am not missing them. I am checking the LogCat and I did see an
error that reported 'thread attach failed" - originally I placed a
filter in
the log to catch only the System.out prints that I have from the
imported code which means I was missing some other important
logging.

I will check also if the debugger does need to be resumed if this is
indeed
a crash.

Thanks for the good pointers!