Thanks for the replies,

I did use the refactor option to rename the package and the project, but
then there were a few updates that were needed in the manifest, and one
other place i can't remember now.

I was simply wondering if there was an automated way to make all these
changes at once using the ADT plugin, or if i was going to have to do this
manually every time i have an update to my app.

//Nick

--
//Nick Richardson
//richardson.n...@gmail.com