Hi Justin,

Is it that when we make changes in string.xml and main.xml then we need to
make changes in Android Manifest too.?
As I am having similar kind of problem.
I am running Hello Android program by making changes in the XML as suggested
in the link but after this i am not able to run my code at all. gen is not
getting generated somehow.
I tried doing all the clean, rebuild and build automatically on and off but
that is also not working.
One more thing I want to ask that do i need to mention JDK till bin in the
environment variable PATH. I have only done it for SDK, I am working on
Window.

Any help appreciated, thanks,

Shaista