hey Pete, i would just wanna add that if there are voice recording apps then
it means we can receive the audio stream from API's.

wahib

--
Wahib-ul-haq

3rd year Communications Engineering Student,
NUST, Pakistan.
Microsoft Student Partner
NUST-SEECS Open Mobile Squad ( Android Dev Team )
Software Internee @ Cogilent Solutions
Blog: www.livetechpro.com
web: http://www.google.com/profiles/wahib.tech
follow me on twitter @wahibhaq