Hello Experts,

I have a linear layout in which i have many buttons. As i m adding
more to it the layout is not bring its scroll so i cannot see my newly
added buttons

XML for the layout is below.

Please advice

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
    android:orientation="vertical"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:scrollbars="vertical"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"

        <TextView
                android:text="@string/HeaderText"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content">
        </TextView>
        <Button
                android:id="@+id/btnLinear"
                android:text="@string/Linear_Layout"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content">
        </Button>
        <Button
                android:id="@+id/btnRelative"
                android:text="@string/Relative_Layout"
                android:id="@+id/btnTable"
                android:text="@string/Table_Layout"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                ></Button>
        <Button
                android:id="@+id/btnGrid"
                android:text="@string/Grid_Layout"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                ></Button>
        <Button
                android:id="@+id/btnTab"
                android:text="Click me to for tab layout"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content">
                </Button>
        <Button
                android:id="@+id/btnList"
                android:text="Click me for List view"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content">
        </Button>
        <Button
                android:id="@+id/btnMenu"
                android:text="Menu Demos"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content">
        </Button>
        <Button
                android:id="@+id/btnGraphics"
                android:text="2D Graphics"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content">
                </Button>
        <Button
                android:id="@+id/btnUIEvents"
                android:text="UI Events"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content">
                </Button>
          <ImageButton
    android:id="@+id/btnImage"
    android:src="@drawable/imgbutton"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"></ImageButton>
</LinearLayout>